Monday, February 20, 2012

Nurse Tilda

Hi there.  I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Today, I'd like to share with you this card. This is one of my favorite Tilda stamps and I don't have to tell you why. In the recent Nurse Licensure Exam in the Philippines, the one who topped the exam (Top #1) was a graduate of Mountain View College -- my school! (Whoohoo for MVCians!!!) ...and that's why I was inspired to make this card.

I had so much fun making this card even though I was trying to keep my colors in one family.  I used Distress Ink Reinkers and Albrecth Durer watercolor pencils to color the image. 
The flowers were stained with vintage photo DI.

I am entering my card here:
Wild Orchid Challenge: White Plus 1
Magnolia Down Under Challenge: Sketch #134

~~~~~~~~~~~~




 Supplies I used:

Arches Watercolor Paper Hot Press 140lbs
Distress Ink Reinkers
Rangers Archival Ink: Jet Black
Albrecht Durer WC Pencils: Cool Grey II and Warm Grey II
MME Patterned Paper: Fly a Kite
Bazzill CS: London Fog
White Cardstock for card base
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts 
Spellbinder Die: Picot Edge circles
ribbons, hem tape, twine, charm and tag from my stash
sentiment: AmyR Spring Sentiments

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have a nice day!


8 comments:

  1. Your card is really gorgeous!I love the way you colored it. Tilda is so cute!Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae just gor-juss all my colours good luck j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Popped over here from wild orchid. Your card is simply stunning!
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW - this is truly gorgeous! I can tell you were tuly inspired to create this.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week and doing such a fabulous job with Kylie's sketch
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW what a beautiful card! Stunning!
    Thanks for playing along at MDUC this week
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another dreamy card using Tilda. Your layout is beautiful. That needle looks lethal! heehee
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Your card is amazing!
    Lovely details...love it ♥
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!