Thursday, June 28, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Hello Magnolia lovers and stamping friends! I'm back! It has been a rough but lazy week for me.  After my surgery last Wednesday, I have not done much of crafting at all. I was taking strong medication and it just kept me drowsy and taking quite a few naps during the day. Yesterday was my last dose of strong narcotic pain killers so I'm back to my routine...(I hope)

Now for my project today, I have Lady Liberty Tilda. I colored Tilda with COPICS!!!! Yes, I used my COPICS and it's been a while.  During my surgery, I had to divert my attention from reality and what was really going on! ( a drill going to my skull thru my oral cavity, embedding 4 titanium screws in FULL torque while I was wide awake. I can feel the jarring of my head, I can hear the grinding of my bones as the drill bit goes in.)
 And I thought,  after my surgery, I'm gonna use Copics. So, here it is!!!


July 4th this year is extra special for me and my family.  Earlier this year, my family and I were sworn in to become US citizens!


 Challenges:
Paperplay Challenges: Flag/Pennants/Banner
Scrap-creation:  4th of July
Wild Orchid Craft: Punch it Out

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Thank you so much for dropping by!


Stamp: Liberty Tilda
Color: Copics
Dies: Doohickeys (Star tag, Simple Tag0, Spellbinder Nesties
Flowers: WOC
 


6 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Mae! I love it! Perfectly formed and coloured! Wishing you a speedy recovery from your op! Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is phenomenal, Mae! I adore the amazing design work and that magnificently colored Liberty Tilda......breathtaking!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Mae. Love the colroing of your Tilda. Wishing you a speedy recovery and thanks for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mae. Your card is gorgeous and your colouring amazing. Wishing you a speedy recovery and enjoy the 4th July.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Mae! Love how you colored her and your coloring with copics is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, great image, design and colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at PP this week
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!