Saturday, June 2, 2012

Peggy

It's the first weekend of June and we are having beautiful weather here in Chicago.  I hope this weather lasts for a while. :)

For my Tilda's Town Challenge card,  please  chick HERE.

My card today is made with an image from the latest release from Whimsy Stamps.  Her name is Peggy. And I think she is adorably cute! I colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers and I colored her ever so lightly. :)

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge: Bingo- Lilac/flowers/wings
Whimsy Stamp Challenge: Bingo - White/charm/pink
Crafty Calendar Challenge:  Flowers in Bloom
Close up
View from each side
The beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts!



Supplies used:
Arches Hotpress WC paper 140lbs
Archival Ink Jet Black
Echo Park Springtime 6x6 pad
White Satin Ribbon, purple twine, charm
Spica pens

DIs used:
Skin --TR
Hair -- AL, VP
Dress/Shoes -- ML, DC, SpS,WL, BC
Bird --StS, SpS
Basket & Flowers -- BC, StS, SpS, PP, ScS

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog.  Hope you drop by again soon.

Hugs,





10 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, this is so beautiful. Love all the details and the DPs are gorgeous. The image is so super cute, just love her.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , this is simply stunning. I love the delicate colouring in your cards, the papers are beautiful and the embelishments scrummy. Thank you for sharing your talent hugs Dea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this fab card and the sweet Wee Stamp. I thinks it's time for me to get it.
    Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful!Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsy Stamps.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing work of art!!!!! Luscious details and beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hiya
    this is so pretty love the soft colours, thank you for the visit to my blog from a wet and soggy uk x

    ReplyDelete
  7. W O W!! So gorgeous! Love the soft colors, the papers and the flowers are gorgeous. It is simply stunning! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is gorgeous! Love every single detail about it. And how you colored that image. Absolutely beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh..my!!! Such a lovely card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
    Hugs Anne Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute image and I love the flowers!!! thanks for joining us at crafty calendaar challenge blog - kimberly - dt http://leokc34.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!