Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mushrooms & Daisies

Hello again! I think by now, it's pretty obvious to you that I love the color blue! Here, I have Tilda with Mushrooms and Daisies from the Turning Leaves Collection colored in Distress Ink Reinkers and Distress Markers for the grass.  I love Tilda's hair and the daisies she has on her hand. I am working on the same image but I'm coloring it with Copics. 
I'm not quite done but I'll share it as soon as it's complete.

The lovely flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the DP is Paper Loft.  The inside of the card has the same layout and I stamped a mini version. All the edges are stained with DI Walnut Stain and the base and second layer was sewn by machine.



I hope you like my card for today.  I'll be back on Friday for another Just Magnolia Challenge.

Enjoy your day!


Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge: Summer Flowers


6 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhhh, look at this beautiful Tilda surrounded by all this luxury!!!! I especially love the grass...soooo realistic!!! Absolutely gorgeous, Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is stunning. I can see how far I have come in the past 8 months but Seeing your card just shows me how far I have yet to go. Beautiful, Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh this is fabulous! Love the bright fresh colour palette and your gorgeous design.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet Mae! Love how you colored her and made her so charmingly country! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mae, just discovered your blog...amazing cards! And i became a follower, but you can,t click my name, so i,m entering my blogname here, if that,s oke with you?
    http://wonderfulcardsbymartine.blogspot.nl/
    From the Netherlands big hugs Martine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful Mae. Love the bright colours and the layout not to mention the gorgeous image which has been coloured so beautifully. I have become a follower because I had a lovely time looking through your blog. Love the copic storage by the way. I have just published a post today on my budget storage. Would love it if you were to take a look.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!