Friday, September 14, 2012

Just Magnolia: Twinkling Stars

Twinkle, twinkle little star! How I wonder what you are... this is our theme for this week at
Just Magnolia!

We want to see starts on your creations.  It can be on paper, part of the stamped image, a die cut...for as long as we see a star...you have a chance to win a wonderful price from our sponsor.

For my card today, I used Tilda with Candy Cone from the Sweet Christmas Dreams collection.  But instead of showing the candy cones I covered it with beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.

I colored Tilda with my Copics and this is one of the images where I practiced coloring hair this way.
The DP full of stars is from MME Lime Twist Fly a Kite and I also added 3 bigger stars cut from  DooHickeys.

Now, pop over to Just Magnolia Blog for more inspiration from my talented teammates and be sure to link up and link back to us. We can't wait to see your creations!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
Have a great weekend!

~*~*~*~

Challenges:
Wild Orchid Challenge: Layer it up

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mae, this is simply gorgeous.Just love how you've added flowers to look like a floral bouquet... The rest is fabulous. Love the hair colouring...WOW! hugs Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous, Mae! Great shape, colors and very cleverly done with that bouquet of roses! Wonderful card!
    Hugs, Iulia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!