Monday, August 12, 2013

Tilda with Cross Necklace

Hello Friends!
I'd like to share my card today. I have a couple of friend whose daughters have their "confirmation ceremony" so I thought I should make one. Tilda with Cross Necklace from the Special Moments Collection is perfect for this card. I also used the church stamp from one of the old Magnolia Stamps.

I used Distress Ink Reinkers to color the image.


A pull-out tag for the sentiment


Beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The inside of the card is left blank for any personal message or sentiment.
The grunge/flourish stamp is from Stempelglede.


*~*~*~*~*~*


Challenges I'd like to join:
Magnolia-licious: Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge: Anything Goes

  Other supplies I used for this card:
Magnolia DooHickey Dies: Lovely Fence, Grass, Swirly Butterfly. Rose Leaf, Vintage Tag
DP from Magnolia: Vintage Blue English Soap
Arches HP WC paper
Coffee Archival Ink Pad
Antique White Acrylic Paint
Charm, Seam Binding, jute string
paper doily
Lil Inker Designs Die

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for visiting my blog today. I hope to see you again soon!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. amazing Mae, i adore ++++
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card, I just found your blog, ive enjoyed browsing all your gorgeous cards! Kirsty x Pearly Pop Cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following the progression of this beautiful card on fb! It is absolutely amazing....an extraordinary confirmation card, Mae! She's perfect paired with the lovely Magnolia church and the details are stunning.....your coloring if outstanding!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!