Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Puppy Love Tilda 2

Hello friends!
It's  getting busier and busier as the Holidays are just around the corner. 
Are you guys done with your holiday shopping? Well, if you're looking to stock up on more Christmas stamps, 
at

Anyway, I have a Christmas card to share and it's also one 
of this week's inspiration creation for
Stamp and Create

I used Puppy Love Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection.
She is one of my faves because I love her hair!

She is colored with DI Reinkers just a always.


The pullout tag has the sentiment. I used a lot of Magnolia DooHickey Dies here and some Tim Holtz Sizzix dies. The flowers and stamen are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the berries are from my old Christmas decor. The sentiments are from CC Designs.


It's been a while since I entered a Challenge, so I'm entering my card to the following:
Magnolia -licious: Dollies
Wild Orchid Challenge: Photo Inspiration/ Color Challenge

*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. WOW, WOW, WOW.....Mae, this is truly exquisite. Your coloring is breathtakingly gorgeous and I love all the stunning details. BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mae, this is so darling!!! All of the details you have added to showcase this beautifully colored image are so stunning!!! The tag addition is so sweet!!! Thank you so much for joiniong us at Wil;d Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!!! Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring, Mae! Fabulous design and lots of pretties to look at. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious.
    Hugz,
    Cath

    ReplyDelete
  4. take them cleaned up IN ADDITION TO host adoption events in Pet Smart to be able
    to get forever homes with regard to these kinds of amazing animals.
    pupy love

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card Mae! Me too love the hair!! And your colouring is just amazing!!
    Thank you so much for joining our challenge at MDUC - Anything goes.
    I wish you a very Happy New Year, and hope you will continue to join our challenge the coming year.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!