Friday, January 17, 2014

Tilda with Spring Heart



Hello my lovelies!
It's time for another challenge at
and our theme for the next 2 weeks is

Prize:
Stamp and Create carries a wide range of Magnolia stamps at some of the lowest prices
 
Here's my DT card for this challenge.  I used Tilda with Spring Heart from the Lost and Found CollectionShe is such a cutie! The die cuts are Magnolia DooHickeys: Leaf and Swirl and Rose Leaf. I found a few pink buttons hearts and I thought it with go well with the card. I also used a Paper Doily and Marianne Designs die. The edges of the DP (which I forgot the name) are sewn, distress and painted with acrylic paint. And I have a strip of lace underneath and I hope you can see it.


She is colored with DI Reinkers and I used some Crackle Accents for the hearts. Around the image, I used some Shabby White Frantage


The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


The frame is air dry clay and the letters are also painted with Crackle Accents.

 

Here's a view where you can see Crackle Accents on the hearts and the letters. 
I love the buttons


With this card, I'd like to enter a few
Challenges:
Marvelous Magnolia: Lovely Lace
Wild Orchid Challenge: Button It

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for dropping by today.  I hope to see you again soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. so fab card Mae, so soft, your coloring is mazing !!!
    hugs
    céline
    and
    thanks for playing with us at marvelous magnolia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your card is so beautiful! Love the soft colors and how the crackle accent looks. The flowers and buttons are gorgeous. I love it! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Mae, this is absolutely beautiful!!! All of the deatils you have added are spectacular!!! Thank you so much for joining in wqith us at Wild Orchid Crafts and we hope to see you again real soon!! Big hugs...Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely stunning Mae!
    Love it! Love it! Love it!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous and beautifully embellished card Mae. Totally gorgeous.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have said that I love this Mae, but have to say once again ... I LOVE it!!
    Thank you so much for playing at MDUC and Good Luck!
    Love, Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Mae! So many lovely details and you colouring and no-line technique are stunning!
    Thank you for joining the Marvelous Magnolia Challenge.

    gr. Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohh Mae!! This is just the sweetest card. I love your colouring of Tilda!!
    Thank you so much for joining us at MDUC and our SUMMER challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! Your creation is outstanding Mae! Love it sooooo much!
    Jasmina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!