Monday, February 13, 2012

Lili's Little Fairies Valentines Sketch

Hi. I finished this card last night....yes, I didn't watch the Grammy's last night...nor do I watch TV for more than 30 minutes.  I just don't have that much patience.  I'd rather sink myself in my desk and play with paper and ink.  This image is from LOTV and one my faves.  I colored 6 of this images (practiced on 5 of them LOL)  and so far this is one I finally placed on this card.



I used the following for this card:
The image is from Lili of the Valley
Distress Inks
MSE Love Me 6X6 Paper Pad
Spellbinder Dies: Circle, Scalloped Circle, Heart
Magnolia Doohickey Dies
Ribbon, charm, cheese clothe
White Cardstock
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts 
(All the pink flowers, except for the small rose buds, I colored them by praying Tattered Rose mixed with water)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am entering the card here:
Lili's Little Fairies Valentine's Challenge

Have a great day!
Mae



1 comment:

  1. Mae -
    I love your cards and your style! Thank you for sharing them.
    Visitor from Peculiar,MO
    kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!