Friday, March 9, 2012

Thinking of Spring

Is it Friday already? Wow, time has flown really fast!  Today, I have another Spring card to share. Yesterday, as I was cleaning up my wee little desk, I felt like my Copic Markers were staring at me wanting me to use them. LOL And I think I have neglected them for a while.  So this time, I colored this image with my Copic Markers!  I have not used my Copics for quite a while so I spent a longer time with this image. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I'll be entering this card here:
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog: Spring
Cute Card Thursday: #207 Sketch Time
Magnolia-Licious Challenge Blog: Think Spring
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Special Girl




I used the following for this card:
Stamp:  Magnolia Tilda, new bench
AmyR Stamps: sentiment
Jillibean Soup 6x6 pad: Blossom Soup
Magnolia Doohickey Dies: Lovely Fence, Bloomy tag
All That Scraps: Butterfly Die
WOC for the flowers

Copic Markers:
Skin- E00,E000,E01, E11, E13
Hair- E27, E25, E23, E49
Pinks- RV66, RV63, RV55, RV000, RV91
Shoes- E70, E71, E74
Bench- E41, E42, E43, E44
Grass- YG93, YG67,YG63, YG17, Y17, R59
Background-Bg10

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 Have a great weekend everyone and thank you for stopping by!

Hugs.
Mae


6 comments:

  1. it's a beautiful card mae!!
    good luck in your challenges, and i wish you a great weekend!! hugs, tess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous card Mae!

    Many thanks for joining in the
    ♥Cute Card Thursday Challenge♥
    this week! Have a great weekend ♥Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww this is so cute and gorgeous too.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Mae :-) Tilda is lovely and the papers and flowers are beautiful ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and congratulations !! You have won the $50 voucher ! :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super job on this adorable card. Congratulations on your win at Simon Says Stamp - how exciting for you!!!
    I'd really LOVE to have you visit my blog sometime, and become a follower. And I'd love to follow you if that's OK with you. WOW - your card is great, and you really do beautiful work. Congrats again on your awesome win!
    Hope to see you soon!
    Blessings,
    karen
    karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. Thank you so much. I'm your newest follower. I'm so honored when a DT member or even an experienced card maker, stamper, or crafter follows my blog. It makes me try my best in making my cards. Again, thanks!

      Tight Hugs,
      Mae

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!