Friday, July 20, 2012

My First CHA 2012

 July 16-19 was the Summer CHA 2012 here in Chicago.  I was so happy to be part of Magnolia and be one of the exhibitors at the booth.  At the booth, I was with John and Barbro, owners of Magnolia who were one of the sweetest couples I met. I also met a lot of nice people, some whom I have just know in blogland.  This was my first CHA and I have learned alot. 

CHA Day 1
 Lesson # 1. Never ever wear 3 inch heels on the first day of CHA.
Lesson #2: Don't let your hair down when it's 100+ degrees. 
It was so hot and humid (outside) and my hair could NOT handle it. My hair got soooo frizzy, and as soon as I got inside the convention center, I got sued by "Medusa" for identity theft!

CHA Day 2
Lesson #1: Do NOT repeat the same mistakes from CHA day 1!

Overall, My CHA experience was awesome. Most of the time I spent it chatting with John and barbro who were such wonderful people.

So, here was the Magnolia Booth














~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
These are the other booths that I took pictures of. I was hesitant to take close up photos because some of the exhibitors didn't allow pictures taken of their products especially those that are still to be released.


 May Arts
 Connie Crystals
This was in front of the Magnolia Booth

Right wing of the venue

 Heartfelt Creations

 Pinkpaislee

Le Blanche


Melissa Francis

Ranger


Tim Holtz

Spellbinders

Doodle Bug

Memento

Graphic 45




Little Yellow Bicylcle
 ...

This was my first CHA attendance and I had a wonderful time! I hope next time, I will be invited to attend the CHA.

Have a great day!

Mae

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the awesome pictures. Wish I could have been there....Chicago is my home town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mae, I am soooooooo jealous!!! It looks wonderful. I would be like a kid in a candy store. So glad you had a wonderful time even if you got sore feet and frizzy hair lol!!
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos, the Magnolia store looks amazing, I don't think I could have pulled myself away from it. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!