Friday, November 23, 2012

Black and White

Happy Weekend Friends!

I'd like to share with you a black and white card I made.  I colored Tilda with 
Copic Sketch Markers Toner Gray 0-8
I apologize for the photo. I don't know how to set my camera to take a decent black and white photo.  These are the best photos I can take.
 

Copic Recipe:
Skin: T3, T2, T1, T0
Hair: T6, T4, T2, T0
Top: T4, T3, T2, T1, T0
Pants: T8, T7, T6, T5, T3
background: T1, T0 colorless blender


In Order for me to get a really nice contrast in color, I laid the card on top of the Magnolia Ink Magazine so you can see the it really it black & white :)


Thanks for dropping by! 

Enjoy your weekend!

Hugs,
Mae

5 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow. This is amazing, that grey tones colouring is fantastic, a wonderful card. I love it
    Have a good weekend
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the B&W Mae and your photo's are OK as I see them here on my screen! It's a lovely card with the image and sentiment go together so well! Also love your use of design papers with the B&W.
    Hugs,
    Riet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forgot: Happy weekend for you too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Mae, amazing card. Your monochrome coloring looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful black and white creation, Mae.....totally WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!