Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Edwin Christmas Card

As I promised, I have another card to share today and once again it's blue! 
This time I used Edwin with Windling Fern from the Christmas Story Collection and I colored him with  Copic Sketch Markers.
The beautiful flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.


 
A closer look at Edwin.


Challenges:
Midweek Magnolia: Home for the Holidays
Copic Marker Europe: A Christmas Card

*~*~*~*~*~*
See you again tomorrow (or later today) for another Christmas Card!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!


4 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, this is fabulous. I love Edwin and your colouring is perfect. Love the details and layout too.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous card Mae, perfect for our Home for Christmas challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Merry Christmas, hugs Teresa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mae !
    i totally love your card, everything is perfect!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply stunning! I love the colours, so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Midweek Magnolias. Merry Christmas Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!