Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Summer Fun at Stamp and Create

 For my Birthday Candy Post please scroll down or click ------->>>>>HERE !!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 We have a new challenge this month at
Stamp and Create

The June Challenge is:
Summer Fun
Let's see some sort of fun outdoor summer activity on your card
One random participant will win a $25 gift certificate to Stamp and Create

Here's my card for this month's challenge.

It's summer and a lot of people are now taking out their boats to go fishing or just have fun in the water so I chose Ohoj Tilda for my card.

Please visit the Stamp and Create Blog for more Summer fun cards from my teammates!

Bye for now!

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous....love the papers and the gorgeous Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet beautiful card Mae.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!