Monday, October 21, 2013

Stamp and Create: Weekly Candy and Magnolia Tilda

 
 
A New Weekly Candy is up for grabs at  Stamp and Create!
This week's candy is:

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy ends Sunday, October 27 at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.

Now for my card, I used Magnolia Tilda from the Little London Collection and  some a Heart Swirl DooHickey also from Magnolia.

Here's a closer look.  I colored this image a while back...when this Tilda came as a special stamp. But I never got a chance to share this card.  This was one of my first attempts of coloring with no-lines.





Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Wowww! fabulous card! I love your coloring. Have you a tutorial please? thank you very much. Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mae, that bow is just lush
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. fanstatic card and coloring Mae, i love it!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, another gorgeous card. The coloring is amazing! Love it! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!