Sunday, August 31, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages for Aug31-Sep6

Hello friends.
It's Sunday once again and I'd like to share with you my set up and decorated pages for my planner this week.  I'm still using 2 sets of week on 2 pages (W2P). 
One for my daily to-do-list /diary/reminder and the other set for my health (BP, blood sugar, food/water intake and exercise.

I really don't have a theme for my pages... I just use whatever washi tape I have. Same thing  for the stickers.  I use whatever I have. Lately, I've been loving everything about owls so I got some stickers from Hobby Lobby and I have been using them a few times already.

 All the supplies are listed and linked  below.
This insert is from Piaric

This insert is from Filofax.


Supplies:
Stamps are from Studiol2e:
Washi Tapes: Hobby Lobby
Ink: VersaMagic Key Lime, Turquoise Gem, Thatched Straw

Thanks for stopping by and 
see you again next week for another set of decorated planner pages!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!