Friday, November 7, 2014

SCMC: Fall or Winter Image with Punches or Diecuts

Hello Friday! And Hello my lovelies!
Time for another challenge at Stamp and Create with Magnolia.

Our theme for the next 2 weeks is:
Fall or Winter Image with Punches or Diecuts

Are you caught up with your Christmas card making like I am? Well,  I have 2 easy-to-make, simple and quick cards for the holidays. And I will probably be making more of these cards.





And for the second one, I used  Ornament Pointy KitCozy Fern & Snowflake
Sparkle Snowflakes, Afternoon Tea Bench, (scroll design on the right ornament)
 A Merry Christmas.


I used Ranger Embossing Powder in Platinum to emboss the snowflakes and the scroll. I also embossed a piece of paper before die cutting them for the top part of the ornament. It was so much fun making these cards and it took me just a few minutes to make them.


Now it's your turn.  Link up your creations HERE for a chance to  win


Thanks for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!