Monday, March 16, 2015

Butterfly

Hi Friends,
I'd like to share with you a card I made using Tim Holtz Watercolor Stamp set and the Handwritten Sentiments set. I love butterflies and anything that has a butterflies on it. I really had fun making this card and I hoping to make more of this cards in the future.


I stamped the butterfly using Died Marmalade ink pad and I started to blend in the colors. I added Mustard Seed and Broken China for the wings and Walnut Stain for the body and antennae.


The leaves come with the stamp set.  I used Shabby Shutters ink pad to stamp the leaves and Peeled Paint for the darker shades.  For the small flowers, I used Scattered Straw.

For the sentiment, I used Archival Ink in Coffee.

Have a wonderful day and I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin
 Supplies Used:








1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful Mae. Such a gorgeous butterfly and love the sentiment.
    Have a lovely week.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!