Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Art Journal Video: Cake

Hello  Friends!

I'm sure a lot of you already have the Magnolia DooHickey Club Kit # 5 (Celebration). I've seen several beautiful cards and projects using these lovely dies. Instead of a card,  I'm sharing with you an Art Journal Page I made using the dies in the Celebration  Kit.

Making this page was so much fun and playing with paint and Magnolia Doohickey Dies for Art Journals has recently become my favorite activity.

Here is a photo of the Art Journal page and you can watch the video below to see how I made it.


Here's the video


Watch on YouTube HERE.

*~*~*~*~*
Challenges I'd like to join:
Midweek Magnolias: Anything Goes
Tilda's Town: Anything Goes
 

I hope you enjoyed watching and I please let me know what you think!

Thanks for dropping by and I hope to see you again soon!


Follow on Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful page, Mae! Gorgeous colours! Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Mae! I love seeing you work! Fabulous, just amazing! Love it! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and very cute, festive page you created. Your work is always beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this week.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi wow what a fantastic way to use the dies on your journal loved watching the video thanks for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi wow what a fantastic way to use the dies on your journal loved watching the video thanks for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi wow what a fantastic way to use the dies on your journal loved watching the video thanks for joining us in The Midweek Magnolia's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful creations. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolia.

    Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!