Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Calendar #23

Hello Magnolia Friends!


Have you been following the Magnolia Design Team Advent Calendar daily post? I hope so.  Well, today it's my turn to open Shutter #23. Two more days 'til Christmas and the excitement is felt everywhere.

My card for you today features DooHickey Dies from the DooHickey Club Kit Volume 2.  This was the first Christmas DooHickey Club set.  I made it simple and easy and if you have last minute cards to make, this is one quick project that you can whip up in just minutes.



I used Tim Holtz's Core-dination Distress Collection card stock. It's so easy to give a distressed look by just sanding the edges of the paper pieces.


Some corrugated board is always a good accent and texture for your creations.


The sentiment is from the A Lovely Christmas Collection.


I hope you got inspired with my simple card today.  If you want to win a Special Prize from Magnolia, please leave a comment on my Magnolia Blog Post  (not here) and I will pick a winner on
Christmas eve. 

Good Luck and thanks for dropping by!

Happy Holidays!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! And thank you for reminding me that I also have these dies at home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classy Christmas card. I love it!
    Merry Christmas and all the best in 2016! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!