Thursday, January 31, 2013

Tilda with Dot Bow

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are all enjoying your day. 
This is another attempt to make a 3D paper pieced card.  I used Tilda with Dot Bow from the 
With Love Collection and I colored her with Copic Sketch Markers.
I chose this image because it doesn't have a lot of tiny  pieces to cut. hehe


Here's a view from the side so you can see the 3D pieces/layers.


A closer look...


Copic Recipe:
Skin: E0000, 000, 00, 11, 21, pink chalk (cheeks)
Hair: E49, 37, 35, 33, 51
Blue: B97, 95, 93, 91
Red: R29, 27, 24, 23


On the inside of the card, I used the same sketch and stamped it with an old Magnolia Hearts Stamp.

Challenges:
Midweek Magnolias: Gingham (I used a gingham pattern paper)
Simon Says: Anything Goes


I will be adding this card to my Etsy Store along with my other cards.

Thanks for stopping by!
 I'll be back tomorrow for another Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenge.
Have a great day!

Mae


Supplies:
DP: MME
Flowers: Wild Orchid Crafts
Metal Corner: Momenta
Others: Tim Holtz ticket, CC Designs Rolled Rose Die, Petaloo Heart Pin, charms, pearls, seam binding


2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mae. Love the image and the layout and embellishments are gorgeous.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! what a pretty card this is, wonderful colouring of Tilda and such pretty papers and design. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!