Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year! I'm back!

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my Friends and Followers here in my blog!
 I know it's a bit late but it's been crazy during the holidays! not because of the celebrations and gatherings but because I was sick most of the time. And in the middle of that, my son got sick too. So I'm still trying to make up for the lack of sleep.

I hope you all enjoyed your Holidays and got some nice crafty gifts for Christmas! It's a New year and I hope we all get some new inspirations and get our creative juices flowing. 

But before I start the year with a new card, I want to look back to 2012 and share my Top 10 favorite cards with you.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



Looking back at the cards and my old posts, I can still remember the inspiration I got to make the cards, how happy I was when I finished the cards and the feeling of accomplishment that never seems to wear off. 

Thank you for all your support and your lovely comments. I do appreciate every single one of them!
I wish you all the best in 2013 and may we all be crafty and creative this year!



8 comments:

  1. Wow what a stunning selection of cards. They are all wonderful.

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear you are back on your feet, Mae! What a wonderful collection of gorgeous cards! Thank you for the inspiration! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many family members, including me, were also sick over the holiday! Most of my co-workers are nursing a cold.....dreadful! Hope you and your son are feeling better!
    Your selection of cards is outstanding....each one is a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My faves are in this post too Mae! Gorgeous work! So glad you share your cards with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love those shoes, gorgeous cards Mae, Happy New Year
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. All beautiful cards Mae. Hope you and your son feel better soon! All the best for 2013!
    Riet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab choice Mae
    i wish you a fantastic new year!
    big hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi

    I just discovered your blog and now I am a huge fan of yours.

    Your creations are amazing, so beautiful.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!