Sunday, December 14, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Dec 14 - 20

Hello friends!
It's a Filofax post for today. I can't believe I'm almost 6 month on my Filofax organizer and so far I've been so happy using it. And I'm looking forward to continually use it in the years to come. There is only 1 more week for my weekly decorations for month of December and for the year so I'll be sharing a flip thru video of my first 6 months with my Filofax by the last weekend of the year.

For my pages this week, I used a Snowman theme.
(supplies and products used are listed and linked below)


*~*~*~*~*


Quick question:
What are you plans (planner-wise) for 2015? Are you going to use your current planner? Are you changing your set up? or inserts? I know most of you have more than 2 Filofax planners/organizers and you change them often depending on your mood, the season or what not... but for me, I am keeping my current planner (Personal Finsbury in Raspberry) and inserts. I do have another Filofax, a personal size Purple Malden.  And I got this together with my Finsbury but I have not used it at all.  Now, I'm thinking of letting go of it. 

Don't get me wrong. I love this Purple Malden.  It's so soft and beautiful. But I'm thinking of getting an A5 sized Filofax. So I'm saying goodbye to this one. 
This is BRAND NEW!!!
It includes the 2015 inserts and even the protective plastic covering. I just took out the plactic cover to take photos. This has been store in a box since I got it.  Here are some photos.






If any of you are interested, please let me know by emailing me at:
justalittlebitsweet (at) gmail (dot) com
 Please put "Malden Purple" as the subject for your email so I will know it's not spam.

*~*~*~*~*
US: $115.00 (priority shipping included)
International: $130.00 (priority shipping included)

*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of the week!




Follow on Bloglovin


Supplies I used:

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute theme! Good luck with the Malden sale. I got myself a personal purple Malden not too long ago and absolutely love it. But I can understand why you'd want a bigger size. I'm currently using a pocket and personal combo. The pocket is my daily reminder / to-do and the personal holds most of my blogging related matters. I like using a pocket because it is lighter and more portable.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!