Monday, December 8, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Dec 7 - 13

Hello Planner Friends!
It's Christmas in less than 2 weeks...so how's your Christmas shopping going?  Well, don't forget to include your planner inserts for 2015. Are you keeping your current insert formats or are you going to try new ones? For me, I'll be sticking to Piaric inserts for my weekly and monthly and I'll be sharing it with you in a week or so.

For this week, it's still going to be a Christmas theme but I won't be using a lot of reds this time.
The washi tape with circles/snowflakes/ornaments (I really can't tell what they are) were given to me by a friend. The stickers are from Hobby Lobby and of course the stamps I used are from StudioL2e.
(Links of the supplies used are listed below)


 I will be using the Pilot Juice 03.8mm in Leaf Green for this week.


This was last weeks pages.


Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you again next time!
Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!