Friday, May 11, 2012

Lady Tilda for Just Magnolia

It's Friday once again and it's Mother's Day week end! And I would like to greet all the Mom's, Happy Mother's Day!

Today, I'm sharing with you my DT card for  Just Magnolia & hAnglar sTanglar Challenge Blog and we have a new challenge this week: Use more than 1 image!






Lady Tilda is from the Magnolia Fairytale Collection. I colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers. The 2 other stamps are Fantasy Flower and Butterfly Grass.
Supplies used:
Arches WC HP 140 lbs
Ranger Archival Ink Jet Black
Basic Grey PB&J 12x12 paper
Vintage Photo Ink Pad
WOC Flowers
Doohikeys Tags
Go Kreate Frilly Frame # 6
Sewing Machine
Liquid Pearls
Sticky Pearls
Ribbons/lace charm from stash

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I hope you like my card for today.  Join us for this week's challenge and check out our blog for more inspiration from my team mates!

Have a great day!

Hugs,
Mae

7 comments:

  1. Mae this is so beautiful, I spotted it on the Just Magnolia blog this morning and had to tell you how gorgeous it is. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your cards are wonderfull. God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely Mother's Day card/gift Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous !!! So happy to have found you & look forward to seeing more beautiful things you create. Congrats on being picked for the tam.
    Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just adore this card Mae, the colours, papers and design are gorgeous and Tilda is so perfectly coloured!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mae, your card is fabulous sweetie! I love the shape and all your beautiful embellishments. And you colored Tilda in so beautifully.
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mae, this is such a beautiful card. Your colouring and shading are just wonderful.
    I recently became a follower after looking at your many stunning creations. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Please check out my blog for more details.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!