Happy Monday everyone! It's Mae here and it is my turn for our Make it Monday.
Today, I'll show you how I make poinsettia flowers using CC Designs Holly & Berry and
1. Cut 10 of each leaf
2. Using a molding tool, score the back side of the die cuts to make veins.
3. You can also use the dull side of a craft knife to make the veins.
4. With a dimensional adhesive, arrange the base layer like so.
5. Add a drop of liquid glue before adding the second layer.
Be sure to offset the second layer from the base. Let it dry.
6. Finally, place a half pearl or brad on the center of the poinsettia.
Here are some tags with the poinsettia flowers made using some CC Designs Cutter Dies.
I hope you enjoyed this week's MIM.