Monday, March 11, 2013

Stamp and Create: Saturated Canary Pitcher

Hello everybody! I hope you had a great weekend. 
We had some rain here in Chicago and snow has melted. Spring is here!

Did you know that Saturated Canary Stamps and available at Stamp and Create? Yesserie! There are 24 stamps to choose from so stop over Stamp and Create and grab your favorite SC stamp.
Also, Lacey just added a whole bunch of New Wild Rose Studio stamps!

*~*~*~*~*

For my card today, I used Pitcher and I colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers. I just love her boyish look.The DP is from Basic Grey called Knee High and I also used some paper from the same collection to make those rolled up roses. The rest of the flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the leaves were made using Magnolia DooHickey Dies. The banner die and the corner die are both from La La Land Crafts.


Here's a closer look. 


And that baseball cap charm just fit the card perfectly!




The inside of the card has the same sketch as the front.

Other supplies used:
Seam Binding and ribbon from my stash
Sticky Pearls
Sentiment from Magnolia


I really hope you like my card for today!
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!


4 comments:

  1. Mae this is fabulous, I love it.. So so pretty.
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this darling image Mae and she is coloured beautifully. The design and embellishments are stunning.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mae!!!

    gosh! this card is really stunning! i love the saturated canary image and the flowers looks amazing! the papers are adorable and the heart inside of it is just super duper sweet!!!

    hugs, alby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!