Monday, May 6, 2013

A Color Challenge at Stamp and Create

Happy Monday! We have a new challenge at Stamp and Create. 
For the month of May, it's
A Color Challenge

Don't you just love the bright yummy colors? 
This bedroom in the photo is actually Ansley's (Lacey's daughter) room.
And it screams fun and girly!

For my take on our color challenge, I made a tag using the Ticket Notes  and Ticket Die from Whimsy Stamps.  The Dragonflies are DooHickeys by Magnolia. I added some grosgrain ribbons and and buttons that I found in my stash.

Now it's your turn!
The challenge runs through 7pm EST Sunday, June 2nd
One random participant will win a $25 Gift Certificate to Stamp and Create.
 
 Come and join the fun! We can't wait to see your creations!

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Mae....love your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Mae. Love the bright cheery colour scheme, and the lovely sentiment.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!