Monday, January 13, 2014

CCD Make it Monday: Hearts Stencil

Hi everyone! Today is our first CC Designs Make It Monday for the year.
 I'd like to show you how I made a stencil using one of the new CC Designs Hearts and Arrow Die Cutters.


I cut piece of card stock to 4 x 4 inches in size and I drew a line for every half inch to make a grid. Then I used a red pen to mark the intersections where I want the hearts to be. Using the third hole on the back of the die, I lined it up with the red marks and run it through the die cutting machine.



Finally, I used Distress Ink pads and a mini dauber to make a background of hearts on my card. 

Thanks for joining me today and come back again next week for another Make It Monday by one of my teammates from CC Designs.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!