Sunday, September 14, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Sept 14-20

Hello everybody.
It's time for my Filofax planner pages for this week. I decorated my pages last night (Saturday night) but I forgot to take a photo before writing on the pages.  So here, you can see some writings on Sunday and some appointments.

This week on my weekly pages, it's lavender or pale purple and mint for my colors. I'm still using the planner inserts from Piaric and the stamps are from StudioL2e
The pen I'll be using is Pilot Hi-Tec C 0.3mm in Grape.
As for the washi tapes that I used, I got them from ebay, etsy, Staples, Michaels and/or Walmart. I haven't been keep track of where I got them. (Oops!)
The rest of the supplies I used are linked below.


For my health pages, I decided to decorate it differently. 
The patterned washi tape is from Scotch and the solid washi tapes are from Michaels.


Thanks for stopping by today and 
I'll be back on Sunday for another Filofax Planner Page Decoration.

Have a wonderful week ahead!



Follow on Bloglovin
Supplies I used:

 



2 comments:

  1. Hi! Love your weekly setup! What are the names of the color ink stamp pads for the purple and mint colors?

    Thanks!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!