Saturday, December 13, 2014

Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014: December

Hello Friends and Crafters!
I have a Christmas Tag to share with you today. I used a lot of Tim Holtz's products in this tag and I had so much fun making it. The supplies and products I used to make this tag are linked below.


I started with a #8 Kraft Tag and a piece of tissue paper from the Melange Tissue Wrap Paper and I used the part where there were musical notes or a music sheet on it.  I crumpled the tissue before adhering it to the tag.  I wanted to have that texture from the wrinkled tissue. Then I trimmed the edges and inked the whole tag with Chipped Sapphire and the edges with Walnut Stain.  I then used the Bubble Stencil and some white embossing paste and applied it to the top half of the tag.


Here you can see the Tim Holtz dies I used (listed and linked below). For the poinsettia, the smaller/inner petals are from the Mini Movers and Shapers while the bigger ones are the smallest from the Tattered Poinsettia die. I used white hand made paper for the poinsettia then I used a dauber to apply the ink (Fired Brick and Peeled Paint) Then I spritz some water so the ink can absorb then I squeezed it out, open up the petals and let it dry. Then I added some elements from the  Festive Greenery die cuts to add to the poinsettia.

I used a piece of grunge board for the reindeer and stained it with Walnut Stain. The holly on the reindeer's neck are left overs from a previous project.  The bell, lace, burlap and hemp are from my stash.  To give shimmer to the reindeer I used Wink of Stella Glitter brush pen and some 
Glossy Accents to the red berries.


Finally, I used the Christmas Word Bands the sentiment.


Challenges I'd like to join:
Tim Holtz 12 Tags of 2014 December
Inspiration Emporium: December Monthly Challenge Sing, Sing it Loud
(I used  a music sheet for the background)

*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you again next time!
Have a wonderful weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tag! Congratulations on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pretty! Congrats on joining the worthies!

    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, lovely tag! I love how you made your own mini flower. That is a great tip.Thanks for sharing and congrats on your win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!