Sunday, February 22, 2015

Filofax Pages: January and February pages

 Hi there.

It's been a while since my last Filofax pages post. Here I have  7 weeks of decorated pages.  As soon as I decorate the pages, I do manage to snap a photo, even with just my phone so I can post it here when I get the time.  I do make plans in my Filofax on a regular basis but when it comes to posting the decorated pages, it struggle abit...but hopefully I will overcome it soon.

The photo will be my latest page and and that's where I'll be planning for the week. The stamps I used are all from Studio L2e and the pens are Pilot Juice 0.38mm, Pilot Frixion Ball Slim 0.38mm and Uni-Ball Signo 0.28mm.

By the end of this week, I'll be making a flip thru video of all these pages.

January 11-17

January 18-24

January 25-31


For my February pages, you'll notice I used hearts check boxes in all the pages.

February 1-7

February 8-14

February 15-21

February 22-28
This is my pages for this week.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
Have a great day!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi there :-) I really like your pages, the colours are great especially the week starting February 8th. I'd love to know where you got the heart tape from.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!