Monday, May 25, 2015

Filofax Planner Pages April-May 2015

Hey there, Friends!
Today, I'm going to share my April and May Filofax pages. I've been using my Filofax planner for almost a year now and so far, I am loving my personal  Raspberry Finsbury.  I haven't change my dividers yet but I'll get to it really soon.


For now, I'll be sharing with you how I decorated my pages. I have used some of the stickers that has been in my sticker folder for a long time.


The planner stamps I use are all from StudioL2e.


April 5-11
 Washi Tape: AC Moore
Pen: Pilot Juice Leaf Green 0.38mm


April 12-18
Washi tape: Studio G
Stickers: Sticko (Walmart)
Pen: Pilot Juice Grey 0.38mm


April 19 - 25
Washi Tape: Studio G (Walmart)
Stickers: Sticko
Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Black 0.28mm


April 26 - May 2
Washi Tape: Recollections (Michael's)
Stickers: Sticko
Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Sky Blue 0.28mm


May 3 - 9
Washi Tape: eBay (trees), Hobby Lobby (wood grain)
Stickers: Sticko (Walmart)
Pen: Uni-Ball Signo  Brown Black 0.28mm


May 10 - 16
Washi Tape: Recollections
Sticker: Sticko
Pen: Uni-Ball Signo Sky Blue 0.28mm


May 17 - 23
Washi Tape: China
Stickers: Boofle (Walmart)
Pen: Pilot Juice Baby Pink 0.38mm



May 24 - 30
Washi Tape: Recollections (Michael's)
Pen: Pilot Hi-Tec C Grape 0.4mm


So those were my pages for the last few weeks.  I'm currently on the last week of May.
In a few weeks, I will be on vacation to the Philippines and I decided not to bring a lot of planner accessories.  So last week, worked over time on my pages and decorated my June and July pages ahead of time. And those pages I will be sharing with you next week.

In the mean time, I hope you got inspired by my pages today. If you don't have a planner, it's never too late to start. I started mine by the end of June last year and so far I've been happy with what I've done. Decorating the pages (is not necessary but it's part of the fun) keeps me motivated to plan ahead and keep track of my everyday life.

Have a wonderful week and I'll see you again soon!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!