Sunday, November 1, 2015

Filofax Pages November 1-28

Hi everyone!

This are my Filofax Pages for the month of November. I'm hoping to start working on my December pages so I can share it with you by the first week of December.  If you missed the my previous post, you can scroll down or click HERE to see my pages from Sept 13 - Oct 3.

Ok.  So here it is!

November 1-7

Washi: Michael's
Sticker: Sticko
Pen: Pilot Hi Tec C Olive 0.4mm


 November 8-14

Washi: eBay
Pen: Uni Ball Signo Golden Yellow 0.28mm


 November 15 - 21

Washi: eBay
Pen: Uni Ball Signo Orange 0.28mm


 November 22 - 28

Washi: eBay
Sticker: Sticko
Pen: Pilot Hi Tec C Olive 0.4mm


Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Have a wonderful day!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!