Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Turning Leaves

Hello everybody! I hope y'all are enjoying the summer or whatever is left of it! 
 I'd like to share some photos of the new Magnolia Ink Magazine Turning Leaves.  I got this in the mail two days ago, and I've been doing my happy dance since then. My cheeks are hurting from having this smile (crazy grin LOL) on my face.

This is the first time for me to have my projects published as part of the design team! (I had 1 project published when I won one of the Magnolia Ink contests.) I'm so excited about this issue and it makes me really proud to be part of the team. I still consider myself as a newbie...not only with Magnolia, but also with crafting, stamping, card making, and coloring as a whole.  It was September last year when I tried  stamping and everything just went on from there. And I'm really really thankful!

Back to the magazine...
The card on the cover is made by Debbie Dolphins.
 On pages  30-31, you will find my Autumn Fun banner.
 My Autumn Wind Shaker card  is on page 40.


Thank you so much for following me and for visiting my blog, for your lovely comments  and words of encouragements.  You have been an inspiration to me from the day I started blogging.
And again, from the bottom of my heart

THANK YOU!




2 comments:

  1. WOW.....your projects are exceptional. I need to purchase that magazine!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A.W.E.S.O.M.E Mae!!!! I can see I need this issue!!! Have to keep up with you! Fabulous creating! love your banner... I see great inspiration for cards here!!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!