Friday, September 21, 2012

Tiilda's Town: Choose Your Passion (CAS or F&F)

Another Friday has come and we have a new challenge at Tilda's Town.
This week our theme is:
And for my card, I have a CAS (clean & simple) card. This is my first (I think...) CAS card and I actually had to restrain myself from adding flowers, pearls, bling and more flowers.
This is Tilda with Corn from the Turning Leaves Collection and I colored her with Copics.  The DP is also from Magnolia, from the same collection.
I stamped the image with Memento London Fog that's why the outline is a bit lighter and I had to darken her eyes with a Copic Multiliner.

Ok, now pop over to Tilda's Town for more inspiration from my teammates. Then, link up your creation/card and link it back to us for a chance to win a $15 gift certificate from Tilda's Town.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mae! Love your superb coloring of Tilda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BeautIful card, Mae! Love your coloring and the fall colors. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mae, this is perfect, well done on your restraint with your embellishments
    Hugs Bex xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!