Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thanksgiving Sale!

Hello friends!
We have a Thanksgiving sale going on at

Orders placed during this week will ship out on Monday and Tuesday.
The sale runs through midnight, EST Sunday, December 1st.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I also have a simple Christmas card to share.
Just a CAS card but boy, it took me a long time to finish coloring the tree.  Layer after layer, waiting for the layers to dry before adding the next one.  I only used Peeled Paint, Vintage Photo and Scattered Straw for the tree. I used yellow glitter pen for the star and a clear glitter pen around the tree. A wash of Weathered Wood for the background and Frayed Burlap for the ground.


Here's a closer look.
This took me 3 nights to finish. :)


Anyway, I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving week.
See you again soon.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!