Thursday, December 12, 2013

New Magnolia DooHickey Dies available at Stamp and Create

Hi everyone!
I have a quick post today. Have you seen the new 

They are now available and in stock at Stamp and Create!
13 beautiful DooHickey Dies.
Plus, they are 10% -25% off!!!

Here, I have 2 simple and easy to make Christmas Tag using 2 of the new DooHickey Dies from the Winter Wonderland Collection.


For the first tag, I used the Ornament Pointy Kit .  This die can also be used as an actual Christmas tree ornament and you can decorate it and hang it on your tree.  And for the second tag I used Christmas Tree Branch. It took me awhile to figure out how to use the tree branch but based on the name, I used it to make half of a Christmas Tree. 

These are the DooHickey Dies I used.

    http://www.stampandcreate.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=65_324_347&products_id=5525

 I hope you got a bit of inspiration on how to use the new
Magnolia Winter Wonderland DooHickey Dies.
I'll be posting a few more as soon as I get a new light box.
(well, I'm still in the process of making it so wish me luck!)

Thanks for stopping by!
See you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!