Friday, April 11, 2014

CC Designs Special Release

Today we have a Special Nurse Release at CC Designs.
There are 3 Nurse Stamps, a sentiment set and an accessory stamp set in this Special Release.
This is Nurse Nancy.  Isn't she a cutie? I love her uniform and bag. 
  (It's been ages since the last time I wore a typical nurse' uniform...white, white a cap, white stockings, white shoes. )
 The sentiment is from the For the Nurses Stamp set and this one is my fave. I'm sure a lot of us nurses will agree!
I have colored the image with Copics.


Drop by the CC Designs Blog to see the rest of stamps and what my teams have created for you!
Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hello Mae, I have been following your blog quite a while but hardly comment. What a super cute card. I am in nursing school right now, the RN program is so intense and time consuming, the closest I get to crafting is admiring lovely blogs, such as yours. Are you a nurse? I wonder when I will get to crafts again? Keep sharing I love looking :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!