Monday, April 28, 2014

Pisces Tilda

Happy Monday friends!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend. I'm finally done cleaning up (I think...), well...the major stuff are out of the way so I can pretty much enjoy my craft desk without see things that are not supposed to be there. Now everything is back to my regular crafting mess.

My card for today features Pisces Tilda from the Zodiac Collection. I colored the image with Copic Sketch Markers.  After a few weeks of making CAS cards, I kinda missed the layered, flower-filled cards. As you can see I added some texture by using  Crackle Accents on the Flourish and the Happy Birthday banner. Some corrugated board, cheese clothe, jute ribbon...and the patterned paper which is from Magnolia is distressed on the edges and painted with antique white acrylic paint.


Here's a closer look at Tilda.


Here are the 4 corners of the card. Just click on the image to enlarge.




And this is the inside of the card.


Last look... so you don't have to scroll back up.


Challenges I want to join:
A Creative Romance: Scrappy Card
Magnolia-licious: Anything Goes
Simply Magnolia: Gorgeous Blooms
Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
Midweek Magnolias: Frame It

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!
Have a wonderful day!


Follow on Bloglovin


5 comments:

  1. fantastic card Mae, as usual, love the colors and the gorgeous embellies
    fab coloring of course ;)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. me again ;)
    thanks for playing with at marvelous magnolia
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning design! I adore how you coloured her tail! she is beautiful.
    and thank you so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You won Top 3 at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Please stop by and grab the badge for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Mae, this is a beautiful card, wonderful colouring and design. Stunning work. Thank you so much for coming over to play at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!