Friday, April 5, 2013

Tilda's Town: F&F or U&E

If you're looking for the ATS Anniversary Blog Hop, please click HERE

*~*~*~*~*~*

Another Friday has come! Time for another challenge at Tilda's Town. Our challenge for this week is

These last few weeks, I have been making CAS or U&E cards. This week alone, all the cards I posted were CAS ... or what I refer to as "no embellies" cards.  And this is my 5th one for the week.
Edwin with Daffodil is colored using Distress Ink Reinkers. The DP is from Simply Story and I just love the shades of green here.  I used my fave tool Perfect Layering Rulers to achieve those neat borders.

I just love Edwin's over-alls.  Over-alls  were my favorite when I was a kid. We called it jumpers.


We can't wait to see what you have created for this week's challenge. Link up your creations and be sure to link back to us. For more inspiration from my team mates, please pop over to

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Such a handsome Edwin! Your coloring is exquisite...gives Edwin a magical quality!
    Outstanding job, Mae!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple and sweet, just beautiful!
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mae. The image is so cute and I love the scrummy papers.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!