Monday, April 8, 2013

Weekly Candy at Stamp and Create

Hello friends! I'm here today for another Weekly Candy and a card for

First off, here's my card and I used Edwin with Stolen Heart from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection of 2012. He is one of my favorite Edwin images.  I colored him with DI's and I added some Crackle Accents to the heart on his hand. I tried to keep it CAS and sometimes it's just so hard not to embellish.

Here's a closer look.


The inside of the card has the same sketch as the front.


Now for our Weekly Candy.

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
This candy will run through Sunday, April 14th at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Very nice card. I can see why this is one of your favourite Edwin images. It's really nice. I like how you colored him and the design of your card is great too. Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!