Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Stampand Create Candy and Tilda with Ice Cream

Hi there! 
I'm back for another Stamp and Create Weekly Candy post. I apologize for my late post.
 
For my card today, I used Tilda with Big Ice Cream from With Love Collection. DooHickey Dies used are: Leaf and SwirlRound Talk/Thought Bubbles, and the So Wrapped Starlight Tag.

I colored Tilda with  DIs and I sew around the edges of the paper. Instead of using lots of flowers, I used buttons which I think look very cute.


Now for this week's Candy


**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, April 28th at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.


Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. I really like your card. I think those buttons are a great touch! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Mae! Love the soft spring colors and gorgeous coloring. Hope you are well! Hugs, Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute Mae and I LOVE the buttons! Love your DI coloring! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a gorgeous card - love how the buttons almost coordinates with the cake :o)
    Hugz
    Ea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a wonderfuld card!

    Hugs,
    Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!