Monday, September 30, 2013

Cute Magnolia and Weekly Candy at Stamp and Create

Happy Monday!
Today at Stamp and Create have our Weekly Candy, some New Stamps and so much more. But before we I go to the details, I'd like to share my tag I made last night.  I used Cute Magnolia from the Little London Collection and colored the image using DI reinkers.
*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*~*


Be sure to stop by the Stamp and Create Blog to see whet my team mates have created for your inspiration today!

*~*~*~*~*~*

Now for our Weekly Candy

**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, October 6th at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.
*~*~*~*~*~*

Speaking of The Greeting Farm Stamps, we have a Product Spotlight Sale this week:
The Greeting Farm Stamps
are on sale 20% off this week!
 and
The New Wild Rose Studio stamps are now in stock along with some restocks.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for stopping by and I hope y'all have a wonderful week ahead!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! Can't wait for mine to come
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cute dog this is ! And your colouring looks great .... Hugs from Holland , Christa.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!