Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Coloring Video: Skin & Hair

Hello, hello!
I'm back with another video! Two videos in a week? I can' believe it myself! LOL
We had a thunderstorm today so I didn't want to go out and run errands. 
And I had some images stamped for cards and projects for the next 4 weeks so I thought I'd make a video while I color the skin and hair.  I received just a few requests of a coloring tutorial in the past and I thought I should give it a shot. This is not a tutorial.  I am simply sharing with you how I color with Distress Ink Reinkers. I hope you get inspired! Enjoy the video!


                   

You can also watch the video directly in YouTube.

Please let me know what you think.  I do appreciate all your comments!

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful day!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Another fabulous tutorial, love it. Well done, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Mae! Awesome video and so fun to hear you and see you at work! Love it! 'preciate you making the video!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!