Friday, June 13, 2014

Supplies I use for Distress Ink Coloring

  Hi there.
I'd like to share a short video on what supplies I use to stamp and color Magnolia image. 
This is NOT a coloring video but I shows what ink pad and paper I used for my stamped images.
I don't make videos alot so please bear with my voice and lack of information about whatever I was talking about. LOL I do want to make more videos in the future so wish me luck!
I hope you enjoy and please comment below or on You tube 
and tell me what you think!


                       

Have great weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin










Supplies I used:

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this video.
    I would love to see a video of you colouring the images.
    Love Fenneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing coloring with those distress inks! I would love to see how you colored with them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the info on what products you are using. And ofcourse I would love to see more tutorials on how you color your images. Big hugs, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!