Monday, March 12, 2012

Baby Bottle

I promised myself not to miss any of the Magnolia Challenges.  I didn't have any bottle to put a decoration on...so this is my version of a bottle decoration for the


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
I was in quite a hurry when I made this bottle decoration.  It slipped out of my mind as I was enjoying some "me time" yesterday. When I went thru all the new chellenges for the week, I saw that I had a few more hours to link up for the TOMIC. As much as possible, I don't want to miss any challenge that requires something Magnolia.  That's how much I love my Magnolias. :)
~*~*~*~*~*~
 I used Baby Tilda from the new collection.  I colored here with DI.  The flowers are a mix of WOC and Prima. The butterfly and cloud die are Dooohickeys.  I also used Spellbinder Label 6 which I purchased yesterday for under $6.  Yes, under $6 (regular price $25. It was on clearance! )The Ticket (adore) from TIm Holtz, button, charm, gems, ribbon and twine from my stash.
~*~*~*~*~
Have a great week!

Hugs,
Mae

3 comments:

  1. Oh Mae this is the cutest!!!:) What a gorgeous bottle decoration.
    Thank you for joining TOMIC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww honey this is absolutely fantastic. Now that's what I call thinking outside the box. Terrific idea using a baby bottle and so appropriate with this sweet image!!!!!!!!! I love it!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bottle decoration!
    Thanks for joining us this week at TOMIC and good luck for the draw!
    Love from France, Kianel.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!