Saturday, March 24, 2012

Welcome Spring

Today is my 3rd post-operative day (3 days after my surgery) and even though I am swollen beyond recognition, I'm doing fine...I guess. I'm way past my strong pain killers and just taking some Motrin which is good because it doesn't make me sleepy.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
This is my card for you today.  Tilda is from one of the Christmas collection from Magnolia.  I'm just not quite sure which.  In the image she has holly leaves and berries for her pigtails that's why I have to cover them with some green/white twine.  I used Distress Ink Reinkers to color the image.
~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenges:
PaperPlay Challenges: Week 12: Spring Colors
~*~*~





Magnolia stamp: Tilda
Canson 140lbs Cold Press WC paper
Ranger Archival Jet Black Ink
White Signo Pen
Prisma Nupastel 206
Dies: Spellbinder Oval, Doohickey 
MME Lost & Found 6X6 pad
cheesecloth, charms, twine, ribbon, pearls from my stash
Flowers: WOC

DI Reinkers:
Skin--Tattered Rose
Hair-- Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Dress/Socks-- Shabby Shutters, Scattered Straw

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,

Mae


5 comments:

  1. Wow... what a gorgeous card! Simply stunning! And loved how you colored Tilda... so cute and pretty. BTW, I hope that you feel better soon ;-)

    Thanks for sharing and for joining us at TOMIC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful Mae! I love your colouring and gorgeous design. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC this week. Hugs, Chris and the TOMIC team. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is beautiful, Mae. And made while you're recovering from a operation, you are amazing! Best wishes for a smooth and painless recovery, and thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mae! Wow you have made a wonderful card! The flowers look amazing!
    Thank you for joining MDUC for the BINGO theme this week.
    I wish you a HAPPY EASTER!
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!