Sunday, March 18, 2012

Butterfly Tilda

Happy Sunday everybody! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend (or whatever's left of it...lol)
Butterflies, butterflies! I just love butterflies.  Even the butterflies in my stomach...LOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today the card I'm sharing with you is one of my faves. I colored the image with DI reinkers. The sentiment is close to my heart!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenges: 
Deep Ocean Challenges: #21 Butterflies 
7 Kids College Fund Challenge: #43 Anything Goes







The flowers I used are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and I just LOVE 'EM!
My hubby brings me flowers every week. And when he comes home from work and hands the flowers to me, it makes me happy. But when I receive my order from WOC... I get butterflies in my stomach and I get so excited as I go thru all the flowers!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

Hugs,

Mae


4 comments:

  1. I absolutely KNOW what you mean about the WOC flowers.... meeee tooooo!!!

    Beautiful creative card, so love your work!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the yellow and pink together. So fresh and springy. So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is absolutely stunning! I love all the different layers and the scene you colored is beautiful! Thank you for entering the 7 Kids Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!