Sunday, March 18, 2012

Butterfly Tilda

Happy Sunday everybody! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend (or whatever's left of it...lol)
Butterflies, butterflies! I just love butterflies.  Even the butterflies in my stomach...LOL
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Today the card I'm sharing with you is one of my faves. I colored the image with DI reinkers. The sentiment is close to my heart!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Challenges: 
Deep Ocean Challenges: #21 Butterflies 
7 Kids College Fund Challenge: #43 Anything Goes







The flowers I used are all from Wild Orchid Crafts and I just LOVE 'EM!
My hubby brings me flowers every week. And when he comes home from work and hands the flowers to me, it makes me happy. But when I receive my order from WOC... I get butterflies in my stomach and I get so excited as I go thru all the flowers!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for dropping by and have a great day!

Hugs,

Mae


6 comments:

  1. I absolutely KNOW what you mean about the WOC flowers.... meeee tooooo!!!

    Beautiful creative card, so love your work!

    Rina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow!
    This is so very beautiful!
    Absolutely love your wonderful scene and your colours and details are perfect!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I love the yellow and pink together. So fresh and springy. So glad you joined our Anything Goes Challenge at 7 Kids College Fund!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is absolutely stunning! I love all the different layers and the scene you colored is beautiful! Thank you for entering the 7 Kids Challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!