Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Dreams Do Come True

I have been holding this out over the weekend...some exciting news that I kept to myself until today. 
I am still pinching myself to make sure that it IS true. The smile I had my face the moment I got the news, is still visible and apparently hurting my cheeks. LOL!

I can not describe how I feel. It's a mixture of excitement and happiness in all different levels. 
My journey in the world of crafts started September 2011 and I have loved every step of it.

Now, I am so honored to be part of a International Design Team 
who has inspired us all with their talent!

My heartfelt THANKS to 

MAGNOLIA SWEDEN FAMILY

for making me part of the design team and letting me share my ideas.

To my friends and followers, your words of encouragement and your lovely comments has inspired me so much and for that, I thank you.

Being part of the Magnolia Sweden Family is a dream come true!!!
 My Magnolia blog is HERE



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mae, I am extremely pleased for you, you really deserve it your cards are amazing, have fun and enjoy, hugs Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow Mae, how fantastic for you, so pleased. Not surprised, such fabulous work.
    Bet you can't wait to get started!
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting we are so happy for you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!